Real Estate Entitlement Consultant in Vista, CA

Purchasing property located in Vista, CA without due diligence research on entitling the property can lead to costly mistakes for commercial and residential real estate brokers, developers, and owners. Bringing Terry Strom on to do this due diligence research and feasibility studies will help to avoid these costly mistakes.

In Vista, CA the process of obtaining land use and planning approvals; and grading, building, utility and other construction related permits from governmental/municipal agencies can be an overwhelming and time consuming task; and if these approvals and permits are not issued in a timely basis, the schedule and budget of the project can increase significantly. Bringing Terry Strom on to manage the processing of these approvals/permits will help you to stay on schedule and within budget.

Types of Permits/Approvals Expedited for properties located in  Vista, CA

Land Use, Zoning, Planning, Construction (Grading, Building & Safety, Public Works/Engineering, Traffic), Other Governmental and Municipal Agencies, and Utilities (Water, Sewer, Electricity, Cable, Gas)

Conditional Use Permit (CUP), Land Use and Zoning Related Permits in  Vista, CA

Conditional Use Permit, Major Use Permit, Minor Use Permit, Design Review, Precise Plan, Tentative Parcel Map (TPM), Tentative Tract Map, and a Variance. These permits may also require presenting to the local community group, planning commission, or city council. Strom Entitlement will present at these public venues and provides the project management of these multiple land use and zoning related permits.

Due Diligence Research in Vista

Due diligence research of commercial, industrial, multi-family, churches, and private school. Determining what can and cannot be build, and what it will take to from an entitlement perspective to get the project approved.

Grading Permits, Building Permits, Public Improvement Permits, Right of Way Permits

The project management of obtaining Grading Permits, Building Permits, Tenant Improvement Permits, Transportation and Street Improvement Permits, Right of Way Permits.

Other Governmental and Municipal Agencies

State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) 401 permit, U.S. Army Corps 404 permit, and the 1600 California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) Streambed Alteration Agreement.

Utilities (Water, Sewer, Electricity, Cable, Gas)

San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E), Otay Water Department, City of  Vista Sewer Department, Time Warner and Cox Communications, and Verizon and AT&T. Plan of Service (POS) and will serve letter for water and sewer.

Entitlement, Environmental, Land Use Planning, Project and Construction Management

Responsible for due diligence research & costing of discretionary & ministerial entitlements; preliminary cost estimates & determination if the conceptual project is financially feasible; and the management of the architects, civil engineers, geologists, environmental consultants, and specialty consultants in the preparation of all governmental & municipal approvals necessary for discretionary/ministerial entitlements, utilities, and all other approvals/permits required by city, county, state, federal governmental agencies holding permit/approval jurisdiction over projects, such as:

  • Zoning & Land Use Studies, & Preliminary City/County Planning Review of Concept Site Plan
  • Tentative & Final Parcel/Tract Map approvals
  • Environmental Review under CEQA and NEPA, including a Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND), and a Environmental Impact Report (EIR), and technical studies
  • Inclusionary (low cost) Housing Requirements
  • MSHCP – Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan & Endangered Species Studies & Management
  • Negotiation & Management of Mitigation Measures
  • Storm Water Management Systems, Hazardous Materials, SWPP & BMP’s
  • County Flood Control, Airport Authority, and FAA Approvals
  • Traffic Studies & Trans Design Issues, Review, & Approvals
  • Zone Change, General Plan Amendments, & Specific Plans
  • Discretionary Approvals including Design Reviews and CUP’s
  • Dedications, Variances, Easements, & Lot Line Adjustments
  • Community Facility Districts &Subdivision Agreements
  • Street Lighting & Landscape Maintenance Agreements
  • Offsite & Street Improvements & Fire Department Review
  • Approved Water (potable & recycled) and Sewer Plans, New Bus Connections & Will Serve Letters
  • Dry Utility Plans & approvals for electrical, telephone/internet, cable, and natural gas
  • Neighborhood Outreach Programs
  • Grading & Building Plan Check & pulling Grading & Building Permits (Both Shell and Tenant Improvement)
  • State and federal agency approvals/permits including Army Corps of Engineers (404 permit), Regional Water Quality Control Board (401 Water Quality Certification), the California Department of Fish and Game (Wildlife permits and Streambed Alteration Notifications), and the Bureau of Indian Affairs